Friday, March 03, 2006

Tommorows Post Today!

I've been bitchy lately. Sorry about that. Been in a bitchy mood. For some reason I get more hits when I'm either angry or I post videos of my cat. Perhaps it's been driving me to add angrier content. Teachers test tomorrow morning so here's Saturday's post early.

This game is like crack! Really it's more fun then a kitten and string. At least it beats a kick in the nuts or mesothelioma or laser hair removal. And it's easier then Yahoo domain registration.

And I said ad content wouldn't drive editorial policies.

I didn't sell out son, I bought in.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The MTEL is a joke! You will walk out thinking that it was a total waste of time. You will enjoy teaching though, I am so glad I made the decision to teach 12 years ago. You will be a great teacher. Just jump through the hoops and you will be rewarded!

Mar 3, 2006, 9:03:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Thank you. It was a last minute decision so today may be a practice test so I know what to expect for real in May.

Mar 4, 2006, 5:55:00 AM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

One's only test that one must pass in life is the test of determination to play more splash back!

If I click on the ad does that get you more cash?... or do I need to do something more specific?

Mar 4, 2006, 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

I LOVE THAT GAME. I just got my ass handed to me on the Chemistry exam. I'll elaborate more when I sober up. As for the ads, simply clicking them and letting them open are all that's necessary. If you're the one person who's clicked an ad today, thank you. Google made $74 bucks. I get 96 cents. Technically it's against the rules for me to solicit clicks. I changed part of my site to comply. I'm dying to know what keyword was worth three quarters of a Benjamin. It was mesothelioma wasn't it? Anyway, thanks for stopping by. I look forward our next encounter.

Mar 4, 2006, 7:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com