Monday, April 10, 2006

News - Bad and Good

I got a 68 on the Mass Teachers Chemisry Exam. Not a tremendous surprise that I came within two points but didn't quite make it. Those two points came from my weak essay on Gibbs Free Energy and for having taken both exams in one day, I just got tired toward the end. I'm not upset about this. I knew that I wasn't getting a good feel for what to expect and review for based on the study guide the state provided. I had a hunch that I'd need to see the real exam at least once before I passed. The General Exam was every bit as easy as I expected. I passed that with no problem. So I'll retake chemistry and since it will be the only exam I take that day I'll be much fresher, less drained. That alone will probably make up the two points.

2 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

When I took the LSAT, I had to get up at four am and drive from Long Beach down to San Diego. It was that or take it at Compton Community College or something in South Central and I really didn't want to have to find out which bus would take me back out of South Central after my truck was stolen while I took the LSAT.

My brain was so fried by the end of the tests that I didn't care about answering the questions anymore.

Then I proceded to get drunk with my sister and her friends.

I think that was also the day I broke up with the person I was seeing.

Apr 11, 2006, 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

I would have found a quiet motel near the test site. An extra three hours sleep before the test that would decide my fate would be worth the 60 or so bucks a cheap motel would cost in the area.

Apr 11, 2006, 11:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com