Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Prophet Elijah

Each of these names are regular characters from a TV show who were never actually shown on camera or seen by anyone else. Can you guess what show they’re from? I’ll start you off easy.

Mr Snuffalufagus (I know they see him now but in my day he was invisible to humans.)
Sigmond (The show that started the Vans shoe craze.)
Carlton the doorman (A better voice for Garfield then Bill Murray.)
Charlie (You don’t need a hint for this one.)
Any Adult (Waaah Wah Waaaaahhh Waaaaauuuunnnngggghhhh)
Jenny Picolo (Before the shark.)
Mr Shotz (How many spinoffs from Happy Days were there?)
Elizabeth (I’m coming to join you.)
Orson (People are funnier on cocaine.)
Brenda the human blenda (See next clue.)
Bart (I really miss Don Knotts.)
Sparky (We’ve got incoming.)
Serge (Yes I faxed the volcano.)
Robin Masters (I never believed the last episode.)
The Gooch (He’ll teach you the facts of life.)
Mom (Peggy’s ginormous mother.)
Mom (Your mom’s a babe. If she freed the slaves she’d be Babe Lincoln.)
Both Mothers (Your mom’s a slut. You said slut.)
Marris (This really was the smartest show on TV.)
Tracy Bluth (This show was smarter.)
Little Pussy (I think they whacked him off camera.)
Number One (Not number Six.)
Alan Brady (Maury Amsterdam can make a nice guy kill.)
Bill Brasky (He’d eat a homeless person if you dared him.)
Michael Ellis (I think he’s related to Dennis Moore.)
Tino (My regular readers will know this.)
Danny (The real reason Fox never kissed Skully)
Magic Voice (In the not too distant future.)
Klaus (same show as Wilson Wilson, Jr.)
Eric (This is a tough one.)

This list is by no means comprehensive. Can you think of others?

6 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

I used to like stuff like this, but then I used to do well at stuff like this. Since the brain started going, it seems - idunno - less fun...

Mr Snuffalufagus - Sesame Street
Carlton the doorman - Rhoda
Charlie - 's Angels
Any Adult - Peanuts specials
Elizabeth - Sanford & Son (a'course she was DEAD)
Orson - Mork & Mindy
Marris - Fraser
Little Pussy - The Sporanos
Number One - The Prisoner, I think
Alan Brady - The Dick Van Dyke Show, except they did show Alan Brady because Carl Reiner played him

That's my first pass and probably all I'd get anyway...

Mar 8, 2006, 9:27:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

I'm by no means the authority on The Dick Van Dyke show but I thought he was never actually shown from the front. Maybe he eventually did appear on camera. Then that disqualifies Mr Snuffalufagus.

I debated adding George Steinbrenner from Seinfeld but that's too easy.

Mar 9, 2006, 9:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Bob Sacamento?

Mar 12, 2006, 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

You're right. I completely forgot about him.

Mar 12, 2006, 1:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about that guy from Home Improvment (Wilson) i believe his name was?

Mar 15, 2006, 2:51:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

I felt Wilson Wilson Jr was too easy but used him as a hint for another character from Home Improvement.

Mar 15, 2006, 3:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com