Friday, June 09, 2006

When Did I Become The Villian From An 80's Movie?

It's June 8th and our favorite tenant still hasn't paid the rent. We had to chase him down this morning. We're going to have to do something about him soon. So I'm going to have to evict some elderly guy. The apartment is close enough to down town that it would make a great shopping center.

Between watching 'The Longest Day' and trivia night, I spent my birthday cutting down trees so the back yard can get more sun and dry out. I've been finding salamanders in the yard (ordinary ones, none of them blue.) It would be best if they stayed down in the neighbors yard where it's protected swampland. I don't need them ruining my plans for a more easily cared for lawn. Speaking of lawns, I've also created my own private Bhopal on the carpenter ants that have been sneaking into the house. Better Living Through Chemistry.

Yesterday I announced my intention to run for Senate as a Republican.

If Barney was a white persian cat, I'd be a monocle away from world domination.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya big dork!

Jun 11, 2006, 7:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com