Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Hey You Kids! Get Out Of My Yard! I Know Who Your Parents Are! You Wouldn't Be Pulling This Crap If Nixon Was In The Whitehouse!

I said this in the comments over here

As Age-Related Dementia hits the Baby Boomers, you know the generation of astonishing self-centered entitlement, you can expect these kinds of encounters to increase.

"Hello, 911. I know that 'ethnic' family with 4 children are the ones stealing the clippings out of my compost pile. Why can't you just arrest them and send them back to Mexico?"

"What is wrong with you? I ordered an iced mochachino with just soy milk foam and when I got back in my car it was half full of watterey chocolate milk."


Then I see this. What jumps out at me is the line:

Most boomers don't act or look old. We're enjoying our peak earning years, so why should we get special treatment in a restaurant or a movie theater?


If I read that correctly the Boomers think their most recent boom of facelifts and liposuction entitle them to yet another bigger slice of pie. This comes at the expense of the generation behind them who aren't in their peak earning years and therefore the family trip to the movies or a fancy meal represents a significantly larger portion of their overburdened paycheck. That is a larger sacrifice of other goods and services coming into their lives for the privilege of listening to smug self-important pricks whine about their own pathetic existance.

I for one don't fucking want to hear it. And I really don't want to hear how great the 60's were anymore. I know you're all filthy liars and didn't really go to Woodstock, anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

But are they filthy liars because they were covered with mud from woodstock? I've been to woodstock...IL. There's a train museum there. It was fun.

I dislike ornery and unsatisfiable people too. Most of it stems from having to bar-be-que hamburgers for rich assholes to a particular "wellness" while they stand near my grill and watch the smoke billowing into my face. This is how it goes in my head what I would say to each person (and it would start with one high-maintainence bitch and then everyone would start asking like it was filet-mingion) "It's a fucking hamburger. You brown it and then you eat it. No Well-Done, No Medium-Rare, No Rare! I cook it, you eat it! Don't like it? Grill your onw shit!"

(sorry bout the swearing. I spent way to many years as a Seasonal Service Industry Wage-Slave.)

Jul 12, 2006, 3:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com