Thursday, November 16, 2006

Stolen Photos



I stole this picture from my good friend Didi. Clockwise from the top is Nigel, then me, my cousin Marianne (Nigel's girlfriend) and Lisa. Two things strike me when I see this picture. The first is that I don't see my cousin enough anymore, I'm surprised to actually see us together at something other then a funeral. The other thing is finally someone who looks more sleepy eyed in pictures then I do.

(I had to steal the picture because when I tried to link to it I got the Flickr "spaceball.gif" which I believe is anathema to the concept of sharing which is what social networking sites are supposed to be about.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh crap. You're the guy AG flipped off today.

I thought that was you. Sorry.

Nov 17, 2006, 1:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this is the first time I have seen Marianne in a few decades. We should all get together sometime, with my girlfriend.

Nov 17, 2006, 7:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marty,
You saw her at our wedding seven years ago.

Nov 18, 2006, 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

You never have to "steal" photos from me - just ask and I'll email 'em to you.
thanks for the props.
Dede

Nov 18, 2006, 6:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 words .....Smelly Pirate Hooker

Nov 22, 2006, 8:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com