Sunday, March 18, 2007

Everything Sucks

My week sucks. Lisa and I got bad news about the last round of IVF. We won't be parents this time.

I gave a student a detention for sitting on the lab tables 5 minutes after I asked her not to sit on the lab tables. She didn't show up because "she had something she needed to do" but didn't tell me what it was so I gave her an office refferal. She complained to her father who is on the school committee who is ordering the office to release her from punishment. In the mean time, I'm getting a pinkslip as a "formality" but am assured that I will be rehired in June. I don't think I want to wait until June.

I don't care about the housing bubble anymore.

I'm more worried about the bees.

More.

No really, this is a serious problem.

I think this has a lot to do with why.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bry said...

I'm so sorry Dean. Give Lisa a hug for me.

Mar 18, 2007, 11:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very sad to hear your news.

I'm also very sad to hear about the bees.

And sadly, we know where the student gets it given her father no longer cares about the school, but about abuse of power.

Chins up! 2009 is coming.

Mar 19, 2007, 9:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com