Thursday, April 24, 2008

1984

I bet you're expecting some rant about how all my wildest conspiracy theories are coming true. Even though canned goods and shotguns are an ever more viable and less wacko portfolio option this is not a post about how "The MAN" is trying to keep us down. Actually, I'm a white male between 35 and 55, a school teacher and a Freemason. I am "The MAN". No the title of this post is not about how RFID chips are in the chemtrails.

For our anniversary and Lisa's not quite 40th birthday we have tickets to this and this. I feel like a kid again only better. Both shows our seats are about 20 feet from the stage. So maybe bending over and paying for the premium seats is actually worth it. At least I'm not renting a limo to see the Grateful Dead or The Rolling Who like my mom does.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

You're still a cobag, though.

:)

Have a blast. I know you guys will. And H.B. to lovely Lisa!

Apr 28, 2008, 4:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com