Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Oh My!

Will Ferrell died.

Will Ferrell taught me how to make love to a woman and how to scold a child.

What is Chris Kattan going to do now? I guess Chris, Garfunkle, Alex Winter, Nicole Richie, Oats and Mechagodzilla can finally get together and start looking for that next big role that will turn their careers around.

Link is broken. I'm beginning to suspect that this is a hoax.

OK so I fell for a hoax today. If I hadn't mentioned him in yesterday's post I probably wouldn't have been so quick to perpetuate this untruth.

It's too bad too. I was beginning to think that if I mentioned someone on this blog they'd die. I had a whole long post about Jake Gyllenhaal in the works.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

And here I was thinking Chuck Norris had died...

Mar 14, 2006, 6:04:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Chuck Norris will never die, if he did time would stop and then we'd never know it because time stopped.

Mar 14, 2006, 7:25:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Thanks, but that had nothing to do with Will Ferrell.

Mar 15, 2006, 12:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com