Tuesday, May 23, 2006

24

The President of the United States is a minute man.

Am I the only person who noticed that during last nights 2 hour season finale of '24' the clock showed the president and his wife getting ready to have sex at 5:58am and then at 6:00am they were putting their clothes back on. Perhaps if we had a week to forget the minor details that continuity error wouldn't have been so glairing. I'm sure when scripted they didn't think it would be a 2 hour finale.

I'm not going to watch next season. I know I say that every season. This time I mean it.

4 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

I only have had the "joy" of watching "24" when Kristin would rent the DVD's from the video store with my account. She would come over and watch them at my place and I would have to sit through them. I can't wait week to week for the story to progress. My interest wanes much sooner than that.

You probably aren't the only person who noticed the prezidents ease of climax. The writers probably threw that in for a laugh. Besides, he's a busy man. The country dosen't allow for the usual 4-5 minutes that everyone else gets. It's the reason why I never want to be prezedent, I like to take my time.

May 23, 2006, 2:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. you certainly are observant. btw, i enjoyed your discussion of "the calculus behind the looks verses slutty equation" on blue girl's blog. fascinating.

May 23, 2006, 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Thank you. It's the scientist in me.

May 23, 2006, 4:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dean,
Let's tape each episode of "24", cut the commercials and then, when it is over, we can watch them for 24 days in a row like we had to watch the 7 episodes all at once to catch up.

May 24, 2006, 9:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com