Friday, May 19, 2006

It Might Not Be Too Late

The last male pygmy rabbit died yesterday. Now I'm basically a problem solver at heart. I don't claim to be a microbiologist or neuroscientist or smart guy or anything but I do know that when an animal dies not every cell in the body dies at the same time. While the rabbit was still warm it may have been possible, if some quick thinking veterinarian was "on the ball", to harvest live viable sperm cells and cryopreserve them until invitro fertalization is possible on the remaining two live females.

In other news, the countdown to our own invitro fertalization begins today. I'll let you all know how it turns out. You'll probably be able to guess one way or the other around September. If I forget to update you all, like I did with the Ben Stiller quiz.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that. We know what you're going through!

May 19, 2006, 9:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com