Monday, May 29, 2006

Huhmmm.

So that's why gradschool didn't work out. At least things between Lisa and me rock! Frankly, that's more important. No posts for a few days. Tuesday is the big In Vitro day. The first half, retreval. We have to wait another month for implantation. Lisa's hormones are all over the map and they need to be brought down to baseline before implantation. Things look good and if the p-shell electrons that don't pass through the node smile upon me, we'll be looking at a March Due Date. But then again, I'm counting my chickens before they run.

See you at trivia.

2 Comments:

Blogger American Interior Monologue said...

I wish you a spicy-nice Aries.

May 29, 2006, 6:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you origami yoda!

May 29, 2006, 8:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com