Tuesday, May 09, 2006

You Asked For It

OK, I'm really going to generate enemies for this. By request, here's the post I put up last week and immediately regretted. One of the lesbians was curious and I've never refused a lesbian anything. Did I mention I drink like a Kennedy?

Every time I see that picture of the woman screaming at Kent State a few things come to mind. The first is I just want to tell her to lighten up. The second one is I wonder what her major is. The third is, I wonder where that Vietnamese general with the pistol is, he's shooting the wrong hippy in the head. The fourth is, "Hey, nice camel toe." And the fith is, did they ever find that Edward Munch painting that got stolen?

I know, I'm going to hell. At least I'm not naked and on fire.

And for the record, check out Rodney Anonymous's reply to this.

--
Posted by Dean ASC to Dean Rules! at 4/29/2006 08:04:00 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Bry said...

The only wrong thing you've said is "camel toe". *Shivers*

And it's true. I, too, may be going to hell, but I am not naked and on fire. You just made me feel a little bit better about my existance.

Oh, and I'm impressed you did all this posting after the BBQ. How did you not just pass out? You don't even remember getting your picture taken!

May 7, 2006, 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger American Interior Monologue said...

Yowza! My camel toe is very expensive.

May 8, 2006, 7:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com