Monday, August 07, 2006

Another New Feature

Today starts a new feature here at Dean Rules! I'll detail an idea I have that will someday make somebody else an assload of money.

Barney uses Freshstep Kitty Litter. It's a fine product but expensive. I've taken to cutting it with cheap generic unscented litter as I have to replace the litter in the machine every two weeks. Barney's a tinkle machine and no litter continues to clump after 17 days of Barney tinkle.

So I have this idea for a commercial. Since all commercial cats and dogs are CGI today, why not play it up. Have a bunch of cats with Dreads and Rasta hats singing... Wait for it...
Here comes's the Fresh Steppah*
He's got a clean littah
He likes it like that

I'm sure the rights to that one hit wonder will come cheap. Fresh Step would be fools to pass this up.

This is more fun then patent squatting waiting for someone to infringe and then sue the bastards. I'll make millions.



* You can find a sample of the song here just select track 3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's put some kind of music activation button on his litter box so when he steps on it the song will play. We know he won't tolerate dreads.

Aug 7, 2006, 12:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say this with all due respect, I wouldn't quit your day job.

Aug 7, 2006, 9:29:00 PM  
Blogger American Interior Monologue said...

You are a lyrical gangsta.

Aug 9, 2006, 5:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com