Monday, September 18, 2006

This Can Only End Badly For The Educator Who Is Forced To Do The Searching

As a teacher, it's vitally important for me to maintain a professional standard based on respect and fairness. Right now I've got their fear but they're slowly starting to warm up to me. I can't think of a better way to ruin any sense of trust then having to be the teacher who has to strip down a student because some kid has figured out how to game the system. Schools get bomb threats during MCAS and Finals from kids who don't want to take a test. How quickly will they figure out it's an easy way to harass that girl who looked at them funny two months ago.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am against strip searches. I will make a call. Thanks for the heads up.

Sep 19, 2006, 7:16:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

Okay. That's easily the stupidest thing I've seen all month.

Sep 20, 2006, 1:59:00 PM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

Kevin, it's not as stupid as the headline on MSN today about the guy who bit the panda.

I personally wish that I had more random strip searches in my life. It makes me feel like my government is keeping it's best interest in mind.

Sep 20, 2006, 4:10:00 PM  
Blogger coffeesnob said...

Perhaps the gov't has better things than to check your bum for goodies.

Sep 20, 2006, 9:29:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

No, I'm fairly certain that bum goodies is exactly the business the government wants to be in.

Sep 24, 2006, 8:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com