Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hmmmmmm

So they really are taking jobs away from Americans. There is no such thing as a fucking job Americans won't do. There are just jobs you don't feel like paying us to do. We're not god damned slaves. Even the fucking Pharoh's knew that taking care of the slaves and their families would get more work out of them then the whip would.



By the way I think the headline means you're supposed to take a shot. Except for Didi who's taking antibiotics. You can have two next time. Just let me know when you want me to say "Hmmmm" again.

2 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

"Even the fucking Pharoh's knew that taking care of the slaves and their families would get more work out of them then the whip would."

There are still some employers today who could use a reminder...
*cough*

I'm gratified to read that there were so many people queing up for jobs that I would consider akin to living a nightmare.

Peace.

Dec 22, 2006, 7:27:00 AM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

This isn't as good as your "Bwa-Ha-haaaaa" posts.

That's all I got.

Dec 22, 2006, 4:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com