Monday, January 08, 2007

We're Not Fucking Stupid

It's because the truth doesn't need Hollywood production values with fancy graphics and a soundtrack the way corporate news lies do. The truth also doesn't need 1/5th of my TV screen to be covered in stock quotes and nebulously defined headlines scrolling across the bottom to make sure I'm not paying close attention to what kind of asshattery and bullshit the talking head in the middle is trying to baffle me with.

My job as a teacher today is to make sure my students bullshit meter is properly calibrated. I'm not doing a very good job. My students know TATP cannot be cooked up on an airplane. Oh and the charges against last Augusts terror plot have been dropped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com