Thursday, June 28, 2007

Genius

There is a new cat litter box on the market that I'm very tempted to try. As you may know, I'm a big fan of robot slaves that do my bidding. Visitors to my house seldom leave without seeing the robot claw machine that cleans Barney's cat box. This morning I saw the ad on TV for the Cat Genie and immediately checked out the website. I'm very curious to see how the Cat Genie works, if at all. Then on the website I see this picture. Something about the look on the cats face makes me laugh.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kitty sez;

"Don't be watchin' me poop!"

Jun 28, 2007, 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

I have to log in to erase some spam.

Jun 28, 2007, 4:21:00 PM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

The look on the cats face is only heightened by the paws over the edge of the sidewall. As if to say, "I'm so comfortable here."

Jul 3, 2007, 2:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com