Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Two Things


OK I was thinking which is never a good thing.

1) Why doesn't IMDB have a button to click to put a movie at the top of my Netflix Que? It seems like such a no fucking brainer. I know there's an Amazon link to buy the movie but let's get real here, who could benefit more from a link?

2) Fuck the iPhone. I want my 'Get Smart' shoe phone.

And isn't it the twenty first century? I believe I was promised rocket packs and flying cars by now! Where the fuck is my rocket pack and flying car?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

Weren't those patents purchased and buried by the auto industry?

And I'm not talking about the rocket packs and flying cars, naturally.

Jun 14, 2007, 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

I can't think of anything that would waste fuel faster. I would think that the oil companies would be pushing for rocket packs and flying cars to market.

Jun 14, 2007, 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw Netflix! Have you heard how they slow down deliveries to frequent users? It got to the point where, despite having boatloads of movies in our queue, they'd still only send us a movie a week. Blockbuster is better, even if it is an evil company...

Jun 18, 2007, 1:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com