Wednesday, July 04, 2007

iRule

The new iPhone finally got set up after waiting all night for an email that was never going to come. Lisa called AT$T a couple times and basically got blown off each time. So I called. Two and a half hours and 3 service reps and a whole lot of swearing is what it took to activate my and Lisa's phones.

Yes we both got iPhones. Lisa needed a new battery for her phone and my phone was a piece of crap. We were due for new phones anyway and even though we shouldn't have for so many reasons we got our one treat for the summer.

I love it.

On another topic also about me. Tomorrow I'm getting surgery on my ankle. I will be in a cast for 2 months. Don't expect much out of me this summer. I'll probably be able to go out and sit places but no manual clutch driving for me. Expect to pick me up or wait until my wife is free to drive me around if you want to hang out.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I was just going to call a beer night soon, at John Harvard's.

Well, maybe we can do one in Salem again, on the deck.

Jul 5, 2007, 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think we should take a random vacation day and just hang out with you at the hammock.

Good luck with the surgery.

Jul 5, 2007, 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the surgery and recovery.

Jul 5, 2007, 12:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Dean.

Jul 5, 2007, 8:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iBattery?

http://www.comcast.net/news/technology/index.jsp?cat=TECHNOLOGY&fn=/2007/07/05/707671.html&cvqh=itn_iphone

Me, I bought an iShed. Okay, it's just a shed, but we need a new one.

Jul 6, 2007, 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

iShed? I want to get an iKitty.

Jul 7, 2007, 11:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com