Sunday, July 01, 2007

But Will My Tinfoil Hat Protect Me From The CIA?

Good news for the government and rapists. (I know there's little difference.) Now we can erase memories like in some bad science fiction movie. This is why I was never really comfortable in grad school. They say 'blah blah blah cure alzheimer's blah blah blah' but what they really fund is increased social control and brainwashing technique.

Once I put this in the drinking water everyone will forget about that stolen election and happily serve up their children to die in my illegal war. It's the perfect plan!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

Well, it'll make everyone happy right?

This reminds me of the idea about computer files having a "forgetting" date set on them, but in a reversed way. Sometimes it's necessary to forget, other times, it's most important to learn.

Jul 5, 2007, 5:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com