Thursday, September 27, 2007

Guess What Fucktard...

I do have a license to operate my 4x4 off highway vehicle. I don't destroy the land around me anymore then your feet do. I don't violate private property any more then the other 1 in four Massholes with 4x4 vehicles.

But what I really love about your posting is that you demonize four wheel drivers because we scare animals away from hunting grounds. I haven't found it yet but I suspect that somewhere on another forum S.M. from Fallriver would like to see hunting outlawed.

Now, don't get your panties all in a bunch. It's not as if the state parks are letting anyone destroy the wildlife. They've asked us to stay off certain dunes in Truro and we do. They find co-operating has had no impact on land use or wildlife.

It would also seem that more Citizens of the Commonwealth favor off road fun then support your blanket ban. Give me somewhere to use my 4x4 other then through the potholes on main street. It's not like I have the option of buying some land and building my own adventure park. I've got 13 acres at my disposal but if I knock down one of my own damn trees I can be sent to jail.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

It's enjoyable to see how many people seem to think that because they're taxpayers, they're entitled to voice their opinion.

Unfortunately, these people don't realize that their taxpayer dollars aren't viewed as a favor to governmental operations, but rather as a requirement that doesn't grant you any special voice, it just gives you permission to live in the area... unless you've got tonnes of monies to dump into their pockets.

Oct 5, 2007, 3:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com