Friday, April 14, 2006

Go Vikings!

Well this just makes me proud to be an alumnus. I don't care that they're secretly taping anyone in the offices. This employee really should have chosen an office with a fucking door on it to change clothes in. Salem State has a habit of hiring some real winners in the back office. Mind you, there are some great employees in the registrars office who really do their jobs well and several came to my aid more then once. However they were few, far between and promoted or found better jobs elsewhere while stumbling morons like this one provided nothing but inertia. Salem State rewarded these trolls with the lowest positions which paradoxically supply them with infinite opportunities to fuck up not only themselves but any student that haplessly needs their assistance.

As for privacy in the workplace, I think Ben Franklin said it best when he said "Anyone who pisses in a cup to get a job and then expects to be respected by their employer deserves a swift kick in the ass."

2 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

I think that the only place to expect any legitimate privacy is deep within the confines of one's own head. Otherwise, there ain't much else.

This woman needs to realize that her body isn't special just like mine or anyone elses and that she shouldn't be embarasses for being bare assed. It's not like I would be pissed off to find out that the gym I work out at has cameras installed in the locker rooms for security purposes. I'm not doing anything there that hasn't been seen a million times before.

Now, from her perspective, I guess that if the video was being broadcast or even just limited in its distrobution to select clientel, then I would demand some sort of compensation. But that's just me.

Apr 14, 2006, 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

I should probably clarify I'm not speaking of the professors.

Apr 14, 2006, 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com