Sunday, June 11, 2006

411,415

That's interesting. I was in the high million+ numbers the last time I checked my ranking at Technocrati (link below the picture of Barney pasted onto John Wayne.) Now I've broken into the top five hundred thousand and out of the roughly 43 million blogs tracked, that puts me neatly into the top tenth percentile. So take that SAT scores from high school! 50th percentile, my ass.

My little blog is still worth fuck all since the advertising scheme failed me and also according to this guy:



Still... It's nice to be moving up in the world.

Anyway, a shout out to all who link to me. Your support is what makes Dean Rules! and New Hampshire Public Television continue to bring such great programming as Google Can Munch On A Bowl Of My Nuts and Cape Cod Can Munch On A Bowl Of My Nuts.

Fun Fact... The site I'm most flattered by linking to me is Rodney Anonymous, the well known Philladelphia Journalist and one of the Elderstatesmen-Of-PunkRock The Dead Milkmen. His link is found under the heading "Other (more enjoyable) Blogs" and you can't argue with that.

3 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

I just left a comment on Rod's site scant minutes after you did. Two (make that three) comments left on blogs in two days with refernces to Squirrles. I'm on a roll baby.

With you and my friend Kristin, I'm sitting at around an even million. So I guess there's lots of sad blogs with no one linking to them. Such a shame.

Jun 9, 2006, 10:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, mine aren't worth a dime, either. But I knew that going in.

Jun 9, 2006, 11:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coolest 411 resource on the 'net: 411

Nov 7, 2006, 2:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com