Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ooops

I turned off the word verification thingy and set the comments to pop up into their own window. Somehow I blocked everyone from commenting. Since there was no email address added to the moderation field, I never saw folks trying to comment.

Some of y'all know what a time we've been having with Lisa's Grandfather. He's going to be OK but he's been home and needed more attention then he usually does. He's been going back out for lunch and dinner and so I should be getting more time to post more often.

I'll tell the full story later.

3 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

I thought you were sick of my mundane commenting. ;)

"Another comment from that 'jackov'? Man is he annoying!" Said Dean as he deleted the message.

Jun 22, 2006, 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Frankly, I would have posted sooner if I had seen comments. I thought we all hit the summer doldrums and were all outside enjoying sunny days instead of blogging and reacting to each others blogs.

Jun 22, 2006, 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

I blog at work, mostly. I'm stuck inside regardless.

When you post seventeen posts at once, it really chews up my should be working time though. Oh well... it's Friday.

Jun 23, 2006, 1:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com