Friday, October 06, 2006

My Life Seems So Boring

Last night I met a man who was in the 101st Airborne during WWII. He wasn't one of the guys featured in 'Band of Brothers' but he was right there from D-day minus one to the end. He was at Bastogne. He was at the Eagles Nest. He found hidden Nazi gold.

What did I do today? I didn't really feel like lesson planning a lecture so I whipped up a worksheet and I gave my kids handheld GPS units. Then I took them for a walk. The lesson didn't really work very well but at least we got to go for a walk.

And the superintendent just happened to see me taking my kids outside the classroom for some hands on learning. Loved what I was doing.

Oh and Lisa and I are going to go see Iron Maiden.

Still I've never found lost Nazi gold.

3 Comments:

Blogger coffeesnob said...

Was that my uncle Phil that you met?

Oct 6, 2006, 6:07:00 PM  
Blogger Bry said...

No Nazi gold but no PTSD either.

Oct 9, 2006, 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

uh... mpf... buggah!

(words fail me)

Oct 9, 2006, 3:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com