Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yee Haw!!!

"I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." –-Jefferson Davis


For those who don't know, I was born in Fayetteville, North Carolina. I may be a Yankee Calvinist New Englander but to paraphrase Vlad The Impaler... Through these veins flows the blood of a Southerner.

Yee Haw! The South will rise again!




(actually for Dracula it was the "blood of a conquering race.")

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anyone has seen the movies "2000 Maniacs" and/or "2001 Maniacs" you will understand the "Yee Haw! The South will rise again!" Yes, the latter was a remake of the former. Both worth seeing.

Oct 1, 2006, 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

"Yee Haw?" Vat iss diss "yee haw" dat you speck off?

Oct 2, 2006, 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com