Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Premium Brand Poison

Barney is spending the night at the veterinarians office. He has crystals in his tinkle. The vet thinks we got him attention in time. We don't know how his blood tests are yet.

He probably remembers all the time he spent in the shelter and thinks we've thrown him away too now. I just want to go there and spend the night with him so he's not scared.

I want to make someone pay for this. I want to beat the crap out of whatever asshole decided to put poison into the food. I really want to smash a hammer into the kidneys of the bastards who knew about the problem but delayed the recall.

The real irony is that if we didn't feed Barney what the shelter recommended as the best food and bought him cheap crap food he wouldn't be sleeping tonight in a cage that other animals have died in.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

I had to get a copy of a complaint from a law suit regarding the cat food recal.

I'm sorry you've been getting hit with bad times.

Mar 29, 2007, 3:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very kind. Thank you Rickety. We are too. March has been just a crap month.

Apr 2, 2007, 6:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com