Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Been A While

Surgery went well. I chose general anesthesia because I thought I'd be bored with just a local. The doctor attached a syringe to my IV and the next thing I remember is waking up with a cast on my leg.

After horrifying my family with the amount of painkillers I was taking on Saturday I'm not taking them anymore. I took some last night to fall asleep but havent had any since. My ankle is sore but not unbearable. The worse is, I believe over.

I'm on crutches and my arms and right leg are sore from carrying my weight.

I don't have buyers remorse for my iPhone but I am getting annoyed with Safari crashes.

Tonight I'm going to go to trivia over at O'neils in Salem.

Tomorrow I'm going to sit in a hammock.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

It's certainly a great excuse to take it easy. Glad all went well.

Jul 11, 2007, 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

Man, I always wanted to go to Trivia night.

Jul 23, 2007, 8:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com