Monday, February 04, 2008

Hey, How Was Your Weekend Dean?

Hey, Thanks for asking.

Pretty good. Thanks to the news media in the United States prattling on about about a game that's rife with more homo eroticism than I'm comfortable with. (What the fuck was up with the racist panda bear?) I'm living my life blissfully unaware of the fact that muther fucking lies are being told about why much of the middle east was knocked off the internet.

A ship dragged anchor and broke the internet in 3 seperate places. Well I just might as well grow a gaping wet pussy. There's no Captain Muhommed Hazelwood that inept as to drag anchor through two cables or three.

Sure there's the obvious Iranian Oil Bourse that the Bush Crime Family is war on terrified of. That's motive enough for me to believe the conspiracy theories.

What truly bothers me is this:

Why the good muther fucking god damn did our covert attack on the middle east knock out AT&T Edge service in the midwest at the same time?


I just want to scream at the top of my lungs.

FTFA

AT&T and Verizon, the American operators, also said their networks had also been affected by the break, but weren't able to give details.

Why the fuck not? I would think that if my iPhone service depended on routing my data through Iran Cingular/AT&T would have a good reason and know why they're doing it. This can't end well for me. Or probably you.



While I'm at it, what was up with the puking baby? I would much rather see boobies during the Super Bowl than puking baby vulgarity. Next year I expect Two Girls One Cup selling me State Farms Insurance.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com