Thursday, July 10, 2008

OK Because You Asked For It

Yes Beverly Farms had a 'Horribles Parade' where some of the floats were more brazenly sexual than funny. Unless you're a certain Mr. Funk you're probably a resident of the NoSho and are already sick of hearing about condoms full of candy and sluts. As if one could ever truly lose interest in hearing about sluts.

My favorite take on this story comes from the Salem Daily News/Gloucester Daily Times/Lawrence Eagle Tribune family of newspapers.
The people on the float probably considered it "risqué and funny, like 'Saturday Night Live' when it first came out," Ray said.
That kind of says a lot about Saturday Night Live today, doesn't it?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

Yes it does and I heart you for this post!

Heart.

Heart.

Heart.

Jul 11, 2008, 12:43:00 AM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

Oh please!

No I didn't hear about this... and I'm sure it was a "Huge" scandal. (I've got your huge scandal right down...)

But I did find this:
http://home.wickedlocal.com/2008/03/28/escaped-child-rapist-spotted-in-beverly/

Jul 15, 2008, 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

OMG with the link action -- RF. AG used to work in Beverly, MA!!!

Jul 21, 2008, 7:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com