Monday, April 28, 2008

Napster

I'm not going to rehash, here, what others have said about online music distribution. I'm not going to get into the legalities of file sharing. What I am going to say is if there is truth to online piracy being an indicator for what is popular than bands have got to come up with uniquely search able names. From my perspective Kiss is going to fall into obscurity real soon. There is no way that "New York Groove" is their biggest hit song but that's the first song that I've been able to find.

If my students are any indication and they usually are, the Google generation rarely clicks on anything but the first couple page ranks.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

It's true. The Google generation is soooo sad. The world doesn't need to catch up to them electronically -- rather it's vice versa.

Apr 30, 2008, 9:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com