Sunday, July 06, 2008

It's Not Xbox's Fault This Time

For those of you wondering where I’ve been since the close of the school year, here goes. In a hammock in the back yard drinking beer. For most of you who know me this will come as no surprise. However not all of that time was spent goofing off. Much of it was spent convalescing from a fall through my deck. I would like to take this moment to briefly say that the new Beverly Hospital emergency room system is way better then the old one. I limped in there and was out in a leg brace in less than an hour. That included X-rays and a very short wait in a private room. The new ER was money well spent despite the fact that it took 3 years to build.

My immediate plans include more hammock time and probably fixing the hole in the deck.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Dean ASC said...

I know I totally missused the word "then".

Jul 6, 2008, 8:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com