Monday, June 02, 2008

Where Ya Been?

A word and a number will answer that question.

XBOX 360

I find shooting the people on my buddy list (mostly my students) in the head on Grand Theft Auto 4 to be a far better outlet for my personal issues than blogging. At least it's more satisfying. (especially my students) I especially like stealing a helicopter, jumping out at altitude and then crushing people (again my students) with my corpse as I hit the ground.

So what brought me out of my virtual paradise?

It seems that some one somewhere is trying rile up my generation. These little blips are starting to be epidemic. Each comes just in enough time after the last so that it doesn't seem like we're all just copying each others one thought.

The only other bit of writing I've done is a detailed response to the staggering and appalling errors in my performance review. Perhaps when the dust all settles I can share it with you. Until then you can find me on Xbox Live under "TedKnedysCar".

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

Dean, you are my hero!

Jun 4, 2008, 11:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if I could register on Xbox Live (well, after I get an Xbox) with the name "BushNCheneysWar" ...? Then I'd already have killed 1,220,579 more people than TedKnedysCar.

(Tried to link to the statistics on Wiki, but can't post URLs in Blogger comments anymore, apparently. When are you moving to WordPress, Dean...?)

Jun 5, 2008, 7:12:00 PM  
Blogger Adorable Girlfriend said...

I wonder if Dean will ever come back and give AG some love. Or at least a Jewish M.D.'s #!

Jun 17, 2008, 6:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com