Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've been looking for information on the court case from my day of jury duty. I've been looking in the papers and the court record has been filed for every day the week before and after but there's no information available for that day. I'm thinking that it was in fact a juvenile case and records are sealed.

So in this case I would guess that perhaps one benefit of dismissing the jury would be to ensure that in this day and age of 'The Blog Post' the juvenile offender will keep his or her name out of the newspapers. Back in the olden days the newspapers kept all but the most heinous criminals identity sealed. Now this kid probably has pictures of the crime up on the MySpace.

Here's another unrelated picture from MySpace of some dumbass doing something illegal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com