Monday, July 28, 2008

The Big Apple

I feel bad for Steve Jobs. He's one of the greatest assholes who ever lived. Apple computer wouldn't be insanely great if he wasn't at the helm. Just look at what happened when he was gone and how that all turned around when he returned. I hope his cancer is treated and he survives. Apple will survive without him. Not as insanely greatly as the last decade has been but Apple holds a niche that will be hard to break.

If Jobs doesn't want to talk about his health that's his business not Wall Streets. Personally, I think Jobs is going to beat the cancer. I hear he's just the kind of asshole who is unstoppable. If not I still think Apple is a "Buy and Hold" and Jobs health is none of my concern.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com