Saturday, August 09, 2008

They'll Take Away My Brain When They Pry It From My Cold Dead Hands!



Because in Massachusetts if you're not part of the vaulted Cambridge elite curiosity and intelligence are against the law.

That's Thomas Edison's home laboratory. Possession of those bottles alone is enough to go to jail in Texas. Actually the Texas law merely requires a permit which is free but from my understanding there is a 21 day waiting period to buy thermometers. I'm not joking the law as written is sloppy and you must inform the permitting office of your intention to make changes to your chemical and equipment inventory and then wait 21 days for approval.

Come on Bay State. We're smarter than that. Don't make me throw snowballs at the British Soldiers you've billeted in my home.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com