Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Feature

Been a while. Both since a new post and also since I added a new feature to the ol' Dean Rules!

It's called "Dean Finds A Continuity Error" and it works like this. I spot a cut in a movie where something is impossibly different from the moment before it. I get to brag about my cleverness.

The first one comes from the fine motion picture "The Legend of Bagger Vance". In the scene where Matt Damon first picks up the golf clubs and goes out in the back yard to practice hitting we see him drop a small bag of clubs. We see the clubs on the ground and Damon's character pulls a club out of the bag. The club coming out of the bag is a wood but in the next jump cut Damon is holding an iron.

I rule!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com