Sunday, August 31, 2008

McCain/Palin

Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

Unless...

Do you think McCain purposely imploded his campaign just to call America's bluff. I mean certainly he can't be thinking Middle America is so racist that his campaign could survive the dead whore/live boy in the backseat that usually ruins politicians. Does he really expect us all to roll into the voting booth and collectively say "Lie'n sluts or a Democrat? Fuck it! No Negroes in the Whitehouse for me!"

Are we that racist that he thinks he can get away with so obvious a lie?

Then again, dead poonanni in the backseat of his car never stopped Ted Kennedy.

Or do you think it's go give him an excuse to step down at the convention and give all his electoral votes to Romney. I hear Romney has suddenly received Secret Service protection.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think America is that racist and under educated to get away with it.

I watched the RNC and for the first time in my life, I felt so smart. I have to question the intelligence of anyone who believes what he is selling. It just astounds me how out of touch Americans are with reality and education.

Is that a new Starbucks? Perhaps I can watch American Idol on You Tube while in there...

Sep 6, 2008, 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com