Sunday, August 31, 2008

Babygate


Can I be first to call it that?

Sure Sarah Palin has some inexcusable personal problems looming but I think I'm going to vote for her because she's hot. That seems as good a reason to throw my vote away as any other.

As for the Dems attacking her for being some small town mayor with no experience, just who the fuck do they expect to be in the voting booths? Here's a little hint for all y'all limosine liberals. Americans aren't rich anymore. We're hungry, scared and more than a little pissed off that we can't afford to top off our gas tanks. We don't care who answers the phone at 3AM. We do care about sluts in stripper heels. Fuck with her and you're fucking with me.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, I am confused.

The reason we are attacking her for being a small town mayor is because she doesn't have the experience to handle things like foreign policy, economics, social security, etc. Despite what many think, this matters as much in a VP as it does a president. We cannot afford another Dan Quayle!

Being mayor of a town of 9,000 just does not cut it. I say that as someone who had a grandparent that was a Freeholder of a county that had less than 20,000 people at the time in the Garden State.

When he ran for Congress, my mother told him he was not educated enough and experienced enough to do the job. She was 17 at the time and she was right!

He ended up running three successful businesses and that was the correct job for him.

If I understand you correctly, you are wrong. We are concerned about her lack of experience, coupled with McCain's magical thinking. We are in real trouble folks and getting more hooked on US oil is not the answer. Thinking that we are winning the war in Iraq is magical thinking. Suggesting that Americans pay for health insurance through very large deductibles that won't be reimbursed for up to 12 months is no response to the 44 million Americans who have no health insurance. I could go on and on.

McCain and Palin are a vote for more of the same. I am a high income earner and I am feeling the pains of the recession just as much as many others. I personally and anyone I know cannot afford to vote Republican this year.

If you call that elitist, fine. However, you heard it here first. I warned people in 2000 that Bush would take Reganomics to a whole new level. I was not wrong then. And I do not intend to be wrong now.

Sep 6, 2008, 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com