Tuesday, April 07, 2009

When In The Course Of Human Events...


Between TSA thugs and militarized police forces jackbooting around where's the little guy going to go for some liberty? I don't know about that. I do know that we're getting tired of being pushed around. The police haven't learned dick since they got caught doing what they do every day to Rodney King. We're tired of getting fucked with. We're getting desperate for our jobs, or families security and realizing just exactly who is responsible for fucking with us. Cops, you're tools of the man. Since you're not here to protect me stay out of my way. You will say yes sir to me, not the other way around. In fact simply not behaving like criminals or an occupying army will go along way to ensuring your safety. Some of us might be feeling desperate enough to stop taking your shit.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com