Monday, March 20, 2006

Catfish Hunter

Maybe monthly wear disposable contacts really should be disposed of after 30 days. Perhaps some things shouldn't be skimped on. I finally threw out the pair I've been wearing since November when they gave me a wicked sore throat. I've been convalescing all weekend. I feel better today.

OH, yeah, speaking of contact lenses... What happened to AOSept Disinfectant Solution? Why did they stop making it? ClearCare is the same thing but with added Pluronic 17R4. (Picture Homer Simpson, Mmmm Pluronic 17R4, aaaaallllgggghhh.) It's only 50 cents more per bottle. I wish I still had a choice. Another thing CibaVision did recently is stop selling replacement disks for the disinfectant cups. Now you have to buy a new cup with every disk. That's a dollar more. They got me for ten bucks a year. I'm thinking of switching to Bausch & Lomb Renu.

Control click for download goodness. Right click if you aren't awesome and have a Macintosh.


As promised, here's a short movie featuring Barney. Sorry about the grainyness. Low lighting and too much zoom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com