Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Three Things

1 My email isn't working. I'll try to get it fixed later. Darren, I didn't shut it down to avoid helping you move. Call my cell.

2 I just cleaned out Barney's super high tech litterbox. It was foul and I need to sit down for a while. He's crying downstairs because I'm not playing with any of his toys. I'm reminded of Chris Rock when he talks about how no one respects Daddy. No one ever says 'Hey, thanks for paying the electric bill for all these lights. Mmmm boy, I sure do appreciate hot running water.' Barney just doesn't understand the sacrifices we make for him. Now he's come upstairs to complain directly to me. He's sitting on the back of my chair biting my hair for attention. In a half hour when I want to play with him he'll be annoyed that I interrupted his third nap of the day.

3 Last night at O'Neils' trivia contest, Lisa and I won First Prize, alone. Where the hell were the rest of you? I love it when Chris just comes up and hands me the envelope. It was actually quite dramatic. We were down 10 points and in 4th. The final two questions were about The Peabody Award and Flame Throwers. Team Gob (joab?) got both answers correct but choked on the point wager. We got the half time question at 10 points, third time in a row for me. Lee would have gotten the picture round it was all gangsters wearing a wire and points were for the movie, actor and character name. This is the fith time I've finished in the money since Lisa and I started going in January. Kitty O'Sheas does it on Sunday nights. I'm thinking of taking them on too.

And finally, C I'm back down to the usual 30 or so hits I got before last weeks ride. So I picked up no new fans for all the attention I got. Maybe talking about my cat is a turn off. The Ancient Egyptians would have understood.

4 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

I used to live with a cat that would want you to spank it's butt and wouldn't stop bothering you till you did. Then, if you did it wrong, he'd pee on the chair.

Mar 22, 2006, 6:12:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Not next sunday. Maybe after that.

Umm. I don't quite know what to say about rickety's comment.

Mar 22, 2006, 7:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool -- I'm mentioned on the blog. Now I'm famous, too.

Mar 23, 2006, 1:50:00 PM  
Blogger Wicked Goodz said...

I don't know what anybody else's excuse is but my brain needed a rest. We'll both be there next Tuesday though.

As for the cat, that's why I have a dog. The poop stays outside and he's always happy to play. Of course, he's also more likely to want to lick your face right after he's spent 10 minutes with his face in his crotch. Breath mint?

Mar 24, 2006, 10:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com