Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Who The Hell Is This Guy?

Ron Paul almost makes me want to move to Galveston. I know he's only a member of Congress and as such represents fewer constituents then the mayor of Oakland, but it's nice to know someone in Washington DC is on task.

Snakes on a plane! Is this man the only person who gets it? I mean come on. Why can't they all be so sensible? It's just too bad he doesn't support abortion.

(In the interest of full disclosure I also view abortion as ending a human life. I just don't really care what you do with your body. I'm pragmatic enough to understand that perhaps some women shouldn't be mothers. Obviously, the first hint at their unreadyness would be their desire to murder their baby. I'm strangely fine with that.)

4 Comments:

Blogger American Interior Monologue said...

Wow, your view of abortion is probably the most sane opinion that I have ever heard.

Mar 27, 2006, 9:15:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

In the binary world we live in, that makes me uncomfortably pro-choice. I really hate the pro-choice label. I'm more anti-misery for unwilling parents and unwanted children.

Mar 28, 2006, 9:16:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn you're verbose.

Or rambling.

I just talk about books and movies and what I had for breakfast.

-- PaulMc

Mar 28, 2006, 5:30:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

It's a little bit of both.

Mar 29, 2006, 8:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com