Friday, April 14, 2006

What the hell is wrong with people!

Lisa here again. I should just start my own blog. Dean has me addicted to this.
Anyway, I read an article in The Boston Globe today about a 16 year old girl from Kansas who made a fraudulant 911 call claiming she was abducted at gunpoint and made to get in a white van. She was found 15 hours later, but she was never abducted and she had 30 FBI agents looking for her. What happened is she jogged somewhere and spent time alone and called 911.
So, I pose the question again, What the hell is wrong with people! She needs a boot to the head!
Cheers!
 


Sweetie, somethings got your hackles up today. Remember the power of the blog. Don't abuse it, young padawan. - Dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com