Monday, April 16, 2007

Regrets, I've Had A Few

When I was in my late teens I had a chance to see Don Ho when my dad and I went to Hawaii. I thought it was too much of a cliche'. Thing is, I like Don Ho. I actually own some of his CD's. I even watched his show when I was a kid. I was just at that age where I was too cool to do anything. About 10 years ago I really started to wish I had seen Don Ho when I had the chance. He would have been in his 50's at the time, still working in the big room with the big orchestra. I missed my chance.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You live, you learn, right?

Apr 16, 2007, 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

At least you're not regretting signing up with the armed forces in June 2001, fresh out of high school.

Apr 17, 2007, 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

I'm sorry, that was insensitive and over the line.

Apr 17, 2007, 1:22:00 PM  
Blogger Kevin Wolf said...

At least you're not regretting signing up with the armed forces in June 2001, fresh out of high school.

Apr 18, 2007, 3:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com