Monday, April 09, 2007

I Predict

Boston has another marketing bomb scare. This time the outfit being advertised isn't owning up to causing a ruckus to drum up business.

How will Taxachusetts handle this kind of thing? Well they'll probably pass a law that will end up severely curtailing free speach. It will probably also be totally unenforcable. It could even go so far as to require any company who's marketing products cause a bomb scare to pay no questions asked for cleanup.

So if I own a business and I want to crush my competition I could print up a few suspicious looking items with their logo and watch Mayor Mumbles over react. I see a whole new avenue for organized crime opening up here.

So remember I called it first.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Newton didn't shut down the Mass Pike when the backpacks were found? I guess they don't take terrorism very seriously.

Apr 10, 2007, 9:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately for Cartoon Network, guerilla lite brites and bomb scares have not interested me in seeing the movie, anyway.

Vernture Bros Season 2 DVD, on the other hand...

Apr 10, 2007, 1:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, WTF are people calling the police? We used to see naked strippers on the subway in NY and the most any of us did -- take pics with our cameras!

Apr 10, 2007, 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger American Interior Monologue said...

Thankfully, no one has yet been hurt by the invisible islamofacist underpants gnomes!

Apr 10, 2007, 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Please to be posting pictures of naked strippers.

Apr 10, 2007, 10:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AG,
I knew he would comment on the stripper thing.

Apr 12, 2007, 7:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com