Monday, October 22, 2007

DodgeBall

That's me on the far left in the blue T-Shirt. I'm the last one left standing at the end. It was faculty against students. Faculty had our asses handed to us but I went out with honor. My strategy of dropping to the floor at the first sign of yellow flying at me worked. The video ran out of disk space but it goes on for two more minutes with me falling on my back. The kids were baffled. Every time I hit the floor the kids thought I was hurt and hesitated just long enough for me to get back up. Video is of sufficiently poor quality that I think identities of students are protected.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last survivor of a dodgeball game...? I'm going to assume that your ankle must be getting better.

Oct 23, 2007, 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Much better. That was pretty much the big test. I figure if I could do that I can do anything. It's sore constantly and there are shoes that rub the new scar the wrong way but it's useable.

Oct 23, 2007, 6:01:00 PM  
Blogger RicketyFunk said...

I can see why ya'll lost. There were a lot of faculty tosses that ended up bouncing off the ground before getting anywhere near a student.

Nice job on last man standing status even with a bum ankle.

Oct 24, 2007, 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger Dean ASC said...

Those last tosses were from me. Thanks. I throw like a girl. My sports have always involved sitting in a machine. Sailing and 4x4 driving.

Oct 25, 2007, 8:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com