Tuesday, October 16, 2007

While We're On The Subject Of Assholes Destroying America

Blogger is being a prick and won't let me embed a picture here so clicky to watch Al Gore waste electricity.

If only there was a prize meant to honor men like Mohatma Ghandi or Oskar Schindler. Now imagine if they actually gave it to someone who deserved it.

Al Gore uses 20 times the national average electricity. I have 16 rooms which includes a heated garage. Gore only has 4 more rooms and lives in a less severe climate yet he uses 3 times the electricity I do. I also get better gas mileage in any one of the many cars I drive. My new land yacht is up to three lance corporals a day and the only thing the Porsche can't pass is a gas station.

We may be speeding up climate change or we may not be. That climate is going to change no matter what we do. I enjoy my toys. I'm not going to apologize to Al Gore or any other fucking limousine liberal for not wanting to ride the bus anymore. I'm especially not going to apologize for wanting something comfortable to commute in since Gore and his ilk have done nothing but make housing more unaffordable. That's a story for another day but it involves David Blood from Goldman Sachs, REITs and something I like to call 'Liars Poker.'

This from here.

Don't forget this.

And finally, I remind you that Gore told people to stop using CD's and just download music from iTunes because CD's are made from oil. Gore sits on Apple's board of directors. iPods use a lot of ZINC in their manufacture. Gore owns a zinc mine. It's across the lake from his megamansion. And he's suspiciously silent on the subject of DVD's which are still EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME AS CD's now that he has a movie he want's you to buy a copy of.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger RicketyFunk said...

I think the line about Gore making green posing green just about sums it up.

Run for President? No thank you! I've got enough on my plate as it is.

But he does have that name/face familiarity and the sympathy vote for winning it 2000.

Oct 18, 2007, 3:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com