Monday, September 29, 2008

I Hate Being Right All The Time

Back in the day when I used to talk to people face to face, you know before the blog, I said to a friend who was pissing all his money away on Internet Stocks that turned out to be nothing more than wishful thinking that I thought the DOW should be 3000. This was back when the DOW was giddy over hitting 11,000 for the first time. Now it's not fair to try to compare the DOW today with the DOW of yesteryear. Afterall, if the stocks don't perform the newspaper that counts the DJIA just drops them and replaces them with stocks that do perform.

You can't run a proper experiment if you keep changing variables whenever you feel like.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Download Web Counters

Thanks for stopping by.



Email me - dean.rules@yahoo.com